let’s continue with the happy sleeves. you missed part 1?
fold the two sleeves in half lengthwise and with the right side up and the last row on the top, it looks like this.
cuff first sleeve
attach yarn to the wrong side of the sleeve in the first space (= tr)
row 1. 2 ch (= sc and 1 ch), 1 sc in first space (same space), *1 ch, 1 sc in cluster stitch, 1 ch, 1 sc in space*, repeat between * * till end of row end with 1 sc in cluster stitch, 2 ch, turn
row 2. is the same as row 2 of the pattern for the sleeves (the cluster stitches), ch 3, turn
repeat rows 2 and 3 until you have the desired width end with row 2
cuff second sleeve
repeat this for the other cuff only you start row 1 in the first cluster stitch
the back part
the back you make in two parts
- attach your yarn the same way as you did for your cuffs, but on the other side of the sleeves.
- row 1. is simular to row 1 for the cuffs
- row 2 and further rows are the same as the pattern for the sleeves.
- crochet both sides halfway you back
- pin sleeves and back to see if it all fits well and adjust if necessary
- finish and fasten off
the seams of the sleeves and back side
- fold the sleeves in half lengthwise with wrong side up
- crochet the corresponding stitches together with a sc and make 1 chain between them
- make sure you close your sleeves not too far up because that will be uncomfortably under your arms
- occasionally put on the sleeves to see you still should continue seaming. crocheting the edge makes the sleeves tighter also
- seam the back also on the wrong side