lovely it’s almost weekend, nice of you to stop by:)
the small bag is completed and it has a lining with a pocket i made from a piece of fabric which has fake worn out spots, i bought it years ago on the local market.
for the bag i used a combination of yarn: phildar coton 3 and catania.
the stitches i used and some info about the details:
- for the body of the bag i worked in the round 2 single crochets together
- for the foldover part: half double crochets
- for the handle a combination of half double crochets and slip stitches
the handle formes the bottom of the bag and the ends i attached to each other at the top and then decorated it with a similar crocheted piece
- also 2sctog for the back pocket but because i worked back and forth and not in the round, the surface looks different
- for the closure only slip stitches and on the corners i attached tiny silver clasps
- two pretty white buttons, a find on the local market also, and my bag is ready.
i’m curious to your opinion…
here are the the pictures, sorry about the poor quality, but i hope you can see the details.
wish you a very enjoyable weekend!
the closure and details of the stitches
for more creativ projects see these links: