nice to see you, hope you are fine!
still working to get my blog better and i also have to check all the pictures on it because of all the wrong links and strange words that are linked to them. i dare not even imagine how many photos i still have to do. it’s a boring job and i’m not even resizing the photos, otherwise you have to lock me away.
i escaped my computer to look around in a store where they sell all kinds of different things and i have been seduced by yellow acrylic yarn. the bright yellow color (think lemons and daffodils) i found irresistible. i started a picnic rug/blanket because as soon as the weather permits, i like to enjoy a drink and a snack in the park.
by the way, a tutorial for this blanket is in the works.
at home there are more yellow things, so it’s a color that attracts me.
how about you, are you a fan of yellow shades?
on the picture below you see:
- one of the circles of jurianne matter i’ve pinned on canvas (more info here)
- phildar coton 3 – citron – 4 balls i bought about two months ago, just because i love the yarn and the color
- yellow square of the picnic blanket to be
- one of my crochet vase covers
- yellow sunny spread square (pattern here)
- green/yellow postcard that i bought at the museum in the hague
hope you like my yellow collection!
have a lovely day and thanks for visiting!