i love pinterest because i like to collect pictures. my earliest memories of pasting pictures date from around my sixth year. i cut pictures from a catalog and pasted them i in a cheap unlined notepad that i got from my mother. years later, i collected still pictures i cut from mainly magazines. i had a folder with embroidery patterns (given away), knitting patterns (given away), decoration with flowers and plants (i still have) and interior styling (discarded). now i have folders filled with crochet patterns next to the directories i have on my computer.
- if i like someone’s pin i click on it to see if it leads to the original source, if not i don’t repin.
- on tumblr you can find many wonderful things but the source is almost never mentioned, so i don’t pin.
- if i find anything via google i go to the website itself and pin it from there.
- if a pin says “uploaded by user” then the source is usually disappeared, i don’t repin.
- like link parties you must link the blog post and not the entire blog.
- over the world, people have copied books and patterns and posted it on their website. i won’t pin these copies.
hope to see you again soon!