this pendant is an adaptation of the pattern for the cups. you can use any kind of yarn, the thinner the better. if you use thick yarn the result will be a coaster, i think.
- white cotton, off-white mercerized cotton, cream-colored cotton-acrylic yarn, hook size 2 mm
- vintage glitter yarn, hook size 2.5 mm
- vintage buttons
used stitches (american english):
- ch = chain
- ss = slip stitch
- sc = single crochet
- h dc = half double crochet
- dc = double crochet
start with a magic ring
- row 1. sc in ring, 2 ch, make 11 dc in ring, ss into second ch (= 12 dc)
- row 2. start with 2 ch, *2 dc into the next stitch, 1 dc into the next*, repeat between * * until end of row (2 dc in last stitch), ss into second ch
- row 3. 2 ch, 1 h dc in same stitch as ss, 2 h dc in every dc until end of row, ss in first h dc
- row 4. 1 ch, 1 sc in same stitch as ss, *3 ch, 1 sc in next stitch*, repeat between * * , end with 3 ch and a ss in first sc
- fasten of.
- for the necklace just crochet the number of chains until you have the desired length or use a real necklace.
like to crochet the cups too?